Für unseren Kunden suchen wir einen SAP Projektmanager (w/m/d) für die Koordination der Einführung von SAP Geschäftsprozessen.
Einsatzort: Remote, ggf. Workshops in Düsseldorf oder Telford (UK)
The purpose of the role is to lead and develop the necessary process landscape for the application related use case scenarios for the Roadrunner Program, to coordinate all related activities with the business (global & local) and to establish the planning and tracking of all activities for R2. Additionally, the role has to coordinate the development of concepts for “After-Go-Live” aligned with the strategy.
- Coordinates the cross-functional and cross-country design of business oriented streams
- Aligns all solution and business streams along the process value chain
- Driving best-practice implementation for the client with focus on standardization and harmonization incl. process reengineering (cross-functional, cross-country) in close cooperation with the business counterparts.
- Analysis of business requirements with regard to feasibility related to the overall program scope/deltas and planning into the Release 2 program plan
- Organization and steering of functional specifications workshops related to the program scope and processes
- Development of solution concepts together with business team based on best-practice and standards
- Assures feasibility of proposed scope and requested functions
- Defines overall outcomes and connected milestones for implementation
- Develops and tracks program plan for Release 2.
- Steers planning activities with streams and business
- Evaluation of interfaces needed and recommendation of possible standard integration
- Main contact for all processes, business, and Release 2 program planning operations related questions
- Understanding of the strategic business perspective and operational needs and its implication on the RR related business process definition and program planning.
- Development of operations concepts aligned with related IT strategy and areas. Assure readiness for takeover after Go-Live of the program in close alignment with the responsible roles of central IT.
- Coordinates and aligns with the business teams (global, local) related to Release 2
- Controls concept and implementation of the RBSL ISS business in context of the application capabilities to be delivered by the RR program.
- Responsible for the process-oriented definition and implementation of roles & authorizations within the program
- Willingness to travel
- Very good English language skills
- Assertiveness and high degree of communication skills
- Min. 5 years of experience in similar roles in global/international companies
- Strong analytical skills
- Good knowledge of processes “end-to-end”
- Coordination experience of multi-cultural, cross-functional project teams
- Very good SAP S/4 HANA Skills