Für unseren Kunden suchen wir einen SAP APO Consultant (w/m/d).
Auslastung: 2 - 2,5 Tage/Woche
Einsatzort: Remote, ca. 10% onsite in Roth (Bayern)
- Design, configure, implement, and test APO as it relates to Demand Planning & Production Planning areas of SAP.
- Analyzing and resolving CIF issues
- Cross-functional ECC SAP knowledge in MM, SD, WM an advantage.
- Supports and enhances planning business processes
- Writes detailed Functional Specifications to implement new system requirements and changes
- Engage with development team and other IT colleagues to deliver new functionality and troubleshoot issues.
- Support of end users to ensure proper system usage and understanding.
- Coaching and training other IT colleagues in regards to APO configuration and planning processes
- Upcoming projects: subcontracting process implementation in APO
- experience configuration in SAP APO and SAP PP
- Previous participation in APO and SAP implementations projects
- Extensive knowledge of APO, CIF, PPDS, Detailed Scheduling Planning Board
- Experience with APO as it integrates to SAP ECC 6.0
- SAP S/4 Hana and IBP knowledge an advantage.
- English is a must, German is a plus