We are currently looking for a Platform Product Manager (m/w/d) for a client in the energy sector.
Duration: 6+ months (total project duration is 3-5 years)
Location: 75% Remote | 25% Berlin (3 weeks remote, 1 week onsite per month)
• Crisply and accurately communicate features, functionalities, value propositions and roadmap to customer product/business owners and functional teams (Finance, Marketing etc.)
• Deeply understand customer use cases and journey and document them as actionable work items in JIRA as Epics/Features/Stories
• Own the development of Service Description/ Service Specification documents and keep them up to date by working with Product Owners
• Contribute to the formulation of product strategy and product roadmap by working with Head of Product
• Identify and document gaps in “whole product offering” and be a “voice of the customer” to document and prioritize requirements that fill the gaps.
• Certifications from any of the big 3 public cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
• Technical Product Manager/technical Product Marketer with experience in taking Developer/SRE centric tools to market.
• Broad understanding of cloud-native principles and technologies such as Kubernetes, API management, GitOps, CI/CD and Observability
• Effectively communicate as the “voice of the customer” – verbal and written
• Capable of handling ambiguity and comfortable working in an environment where many customer requirements are not yet known, but must be discovered, documented, planned, and implemented.
• Be able to work collaboratively with opinionated internal teams without losing the voice of the customer.
• Bias for action, customer-centric, and good time-management skills (capable of working on several deliverables at the same time)
The team is building an internal development platform for software product developers to accelerate the development and delivery of software products to tackle the massive challenges facing the energy sector. The Platform is a service oriented, cloud-native platform that is being built to provide application teams with self-service capabilities to develop, run and operate their software products. Platform provides services for application infrastructure, data, service lifecycle management, application build and delivery as well as services to operate their software products. The Platform is deployed as a hybrid cloud, encompassing both private cloud and select public clouds.